The new 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid is available from Stokes Hodges Kia Georgia located in Beech Island, South Carolina. Featuring an estimated 79 MPGe, the most passenger room and second row legroom, an estimated all electric range of 32 miles, 79 MPGe combined, and 460 miles of extensive driving range. This hybrid power SUV leaves nothing on the table - featuring a 261 hp and 268 lb ft of torque delivered seamlessly throughout the entire powerband - this is the result of the combination of an electric motor and gas engine, the essence of a hybrid.
The new 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid comes with an optional all wheel drive with a center locking differential, 360 degree surround view monitor and blind spot view monitor for the ultimate viewpoints. Panoramic sunroof with a power sunshade for convenience, heated and ventilated front seats and a smart power tailgate for ultimate grocery trips and packing purposes. A Bose premium sound system is optional - keeping all passengers entertained for long or short trips, along with a 10.25 inch touchscreen display with navigation for the ultimate driving experience. A smart key with a push button start with a remote start option will keep you consistently prepared.
The new 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid is available in 7 different colors in one special trim package currently available -
Compare 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid Trims
2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid SX Prestige
- 1.6L Turbo Plug in Hybrid
- 261 hp and 258 lb ft torque
- EPA estimated 35/33/79 MPGe city/highway/MPGe
- starting at $49,890
2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid Interior & Tech
- 12.3 inch instrument display - Brilliant digital display that is stylish and provides essential driver information
- 10.25 inch touchscreen display with navigation and Kia Connect - Nerve center of the vehicle, paired with a navigation system offering vivid colors and real time highway conditions
- Bose Wireless Technology - Providing wireless audio streaming, intuitive controls help you maintain focus on the road and your hand son the wheel
- Power Seating in front and rear - 14 way power seat in the driver's seat and a 10 way power passengers seat both with lumbar controls
2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid Safety Ratings
- Forward collision avoidance assist with pedestrian, cyclist and junction turning detection - Working independently of the driver that provides protection in dangerous situations to avoid collisions
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Parallel Exit - Applying the brakes if a vehicle in your blind spot is detected
- Blind Spot View Monitor - Presenting the driver with live video of the blind spot right in your instrument cluster
- Surround View Monitor - Offering a near all around view in several viewing modes displayed on the navigation monitor
2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid FAQs
How much does the 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid cost?
Reach out for pricing - it is available from our sales team at Stokes Hodges Kia
Is the 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid available now?
Yes, it is available so please visit our dealership to check out the 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid in person
What is special about the 2023 Kia Sorento Plug in Hybrid SX Prestige trim?
○ Featuring 12.3 inch display, Bose premium sound system, LED projector headlights, Genuine leather seat trim and 2nd row integrated window shades